Glasgow City Shopping
From high street brands to independent stores, Glasgow is the ideal place for a shopping city break.
- Buchanan Street is Glasgow’s main pedestrianised shopping area lined with all the big names you’d expect from the great British high street including, the original House of Fraser department store – founded in Glasgow in 1849. Other top names to line the street include Apple, AllSaints, The White Company and Nike. Buchanan Street also connects Sauchiehall Street and Argyle Street, which offer big brand names too.
- Argyll Arcade Argyll Arcade is one of Europe’s oldest covered shopping arcades and is now home to a stunning selection of over 30 jewellers and diamond merchants, including Laings, Omega and ROX. Visit the Argyll Arcade website to find out more
- Royal Exchange Square, known for its Instagram-worthy canopy of pretty lights, is also home to a small selection of boutique stores like Sweaty Betty and Glasgow fashion brand Forty Clothing.
- Ingram Street for top designer stores. Mulberry, Ralph Lauren, Bravissimo and Emporio Armani are some of the classic brands you’ll find.
- Buchanan Galleries sits proudly at the top of Buchanan Street and is home to over 80 big brand names including, John Lewis, the LEGO Store, Victoria’s Secret and The Whisky Shop. Head to Buchanan Galleries website to find out more.
- St Enoch Centre is located at the bottom end of Buchanan Street and is great for a family-friendly shopping experience. It is home to Scotland’s flagship Hamleys toy store, a Vue Cinema, eateries and Scotland’s first Boom Battle Bar, full of games and experiences for family and friend groups. Check out what else there is at the St Enoch Centre website.
- Princes Square is a speciality shopping mall filled with independent boutiques and famous brands including, COS, Kurt Geiger and Kate Spade New York. It’s also home to the boutique Everyman Cinema, as well as a selection of bars and restaurants, including street food specialists Big Feed in the ground floor courtyard area. See the full list of stores at princessquare.co.uk.